When you are striving to make great changes to your body I know it can be confusing because you are being bombarded with conflicting fitness information at every turn. From fad diets to the latest and greatest workout gizmos the misinformation is around every corner. What should you do and who should you believe?
I’ve said it hundreds of times and I am sure I will say it hundreds more….you can workout a variety of ways and achieve varying degrees of result BUT when you are talking about maximizing your body transformation potential there is one best way.
I’ve never claimed the SYSTEM that I prescribe is the only way to get results, however, I do believe in its effectiveness 100% and feel it is the best way to train if your goal is to improve your body composition and be your own “Before and After.”
Here are a few tips from my proven SYSTEM that will help you maximize your body transformation potential.
- Have a strong muscle building component to your plan by training with heavy weights and the Max-OT principles.
- DO NOT over train. Execute the Max-OT principles and train each body part directly once per week.
- Keep cardio short and intense. 16-20 minutes of intense cardio 5 to 7 times a week to emphasize fat loss.
- Consume quality protein consistently.
- Eat small frequent meals and include lots of vegetables.
- Don’t avoid carbohydrates but be smart about your carbohydrate selection and timing. Keep most of your daily carbohydrate intake around your workout time.
- Be consistent and be patient! You have to give the plan time to work. Commit to executing the plan for a solid 6-8 weeks minimum and 12 weeks is probably even a better time period to complete before initial evaluation. Expect a solid 6 months of great execution for dramatic improvements.
Remember great things happen through the consistent execution of a smart plan. The amazing transformations you see in the photos didn’t happen over night. These people were committed to the plan and their months and months of great execution paid off!